Collège St Augustin 2010 2011
OnSeptember 9 1909,twomasters a priestand a layman .Welcomed boys for the first time in st Augustin.
Theschoolopenedonthe 21 September 1909 with Abbot Godefray as first headmaster.
In 1978 , the girl could integrate the school , at the beginning of the year 1999, on the building ofthe hight school was rebuild .
now, there are 330 pupils for 14 class.
PINON .Adrien MACE .Elodie