Saint Augustin, an European School !
The little story:
- Firstly, in the mid 1980s, a desire to open our door to Europe: Bilingual classes appear.
Saint Augustin participates to a lot of European activities:
-Pupils of our school take the P.E.T ( Preliminary English Test) of the University of Cambridge, wich is B1 European Level.
- -It participates to the Comeniu's programme which allows twinning between several cities and schools of Europe.
- -Every year, we celebrate the European Day, on the May 9.
-Every years, we do the European week, during this week; all of our classes are speaking about the Europe.
- -Several times a years, our chef makes us taste specialities of European Countries.
-We can go in the bilingual class at the 7 year.
- We can choose a option « Intensive english » or/and « optional spanish ».
lick here to edit.
In year 9 you can choose the European section.
To go to the European section, you must take an oral with English teacher and a general teacher.
In year 9, we travel 2 days in Bruxelles to visit and discover the European Parliament and other monuments. It’s very interresting !
The European section continues in year 10.
We have six hours of English lesson a week and one hour with an Irish assistant. We also have one hour a week during wich we do activities about Europe ( we discouver different cultures, countries…)
The European section is excellent to discover Europe ! ! !